One of the nicest pleasures of being involved with the community garden is the introduction of new recipes to my repertoire.
For example, I have never before had access to humongous sized zucchini's before!! So when we picked them I'm like "what do you do with these babies???" I was then informed that one could stuff and bake them so I gave it a go.
For this particular recipe I made it up.
- A very big zucchini
- Tin of tuna
- tin or fresh tomatoes
- veggie stock
- boil rice
- fry onion
- mix tuna, rice, tomatoes, egg, onions into a bowl
- scrape seeds out of zucchini and make a nice little canoe
- pop mixed ingredients into the zucchini
- top with grated cheese
- pop onto a preheated oven 180deg
- Depending on how you like it, give it 50min or if your like me bake it until the zucchini is soft