Tuesday 26 February 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Albion Park Community Garden


Today it was my privilege to attend the first birthday of the Community Garden at Albion Park. Now those folk know how to put on a feast!!!!!! I mistakenly failed to take a picture of the awesome spread that was provided for gardeners and visitors. You just have to believe me that so many delicious meals came out of their lovely little garden. I did however get this shot!




It's so wonderful to see volunteers who enthusiastically attend weekly and have a great rapport with each other, as a result there is a fantastic garden that the community has assess to.

A big mention to Ross, Ainslie and Chris for their vision and leadership in getting the garden to happen.


Well, thanks for the party guys, you fed me well today xxx











No comments:

Post a Comment